Terms of Reference
The Athletes' Commission is the link between active athletes and the Uganda Olympic Committee (UOC). It is mandated to assist UOC with the promotion of sport in general and the practice of physical activities. It is composed of active and retired athletes.
· Meets regularly with the UOC Executive Board, to which it issues recommendations.
· The Commission forms working groups to work in liaison with the Organising Committees of the Olympic Games to ensure that athletes' needs are met.
· All proposals of the Commission as agreed at their meetings shall be channelled to the Secretary General’s office
· Organise seminars to update themselves, the press and the general public of their activities
· Promotion of anti doping and drug abuse amongst athletes
· To contribute to activities that will promote Sport in the country
|Last Updated ( Wednesday, 12 May 2010 07:34 )|